- One pair of QUIK-PAK pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes with REDI-PAK preconnect system
- One CHARGE-PAK battery
- One Quick Reference instruction card installed in the device
- Operating Instructions
- 5-year warranty
The LIFEPAK EXPRESS® AED from Physio-Control is designed to be used by the first person to respond to a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victim – easily, safely, and effectively.
Although not everyone can be saved from sudden cardiac arrest, studies show that early defibrillation can dramatically improve survival rates. And because some people are more difficult to defibrillate than others – and may need more than 200J – the LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED has the capability to escalate energy up to an industry-leading 360J.
The EXPRESS is built with the same advanced technology trusted by more EMS and medical professionals than any other brand. The LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED features:
- Lowest long-term cost of ownership in the industry
- Escalating energy to 360 Joules—the only low cost AED on the market to do so
- Easy Maintenance—synchronized 2 year replacement cycle for the battery and electrodes